Saturday, March 27, 2010

Bucket of five

Hi. I had my entire saturday planned out last night but all my plans changed tdy sian x infinity. I rly h8 how sometimes thr's a change of plans but no one is informed and by the time we find out it's too late. If you stated smth then pls either stick t it or have the courtesy t inform everyone abt the change cuz some people (like me) actually cancelled other plans for this but look what happened......  K forget it, just 1 more wk and i'll be done w this shit and you.
(I h8 sounding this whiny urgh)

Hmm that aside. Last night we all met up for dinner @ mak's, alfi jon afiq grace and me. Aft dinz we had no idea whr t go so we roamed the streets for cabs but no cabs so we continued roaming............. and finally we got on a cab and headed t JK don for drinks before heading home. I luv nights like these so let's do this more often ok guyz!!!

And it looks like i'll be staying home tonight urgh angsty!!!!11 :@ $%&-@^=*#)!
(Edit) We went out for dinner in the end!!! Happygirl92 ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment