Monday, April 12, 2010

OK FINALLY GOT MOOD T BLOG LIAO

Impressions X!!

BESTEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD
Can see me?
Dakota!!!

Hmmm okeiii so last wk (sat) wuz impressions!! Before heading down t VCH that day, i went back t RP t get my clar n then went t meet kee teng and look what she bought for me!! DAKOTAAAA!! (Above) She couldnt attend the concert so she bought that for me n it's the cutest most comfortable soft toy ever!! Luv you kt hehe ***!! Went down t VCH aft that w dan, o yes, danial guest played for us!! ^^
The perf wuz quite alright considering we only had 1-2 real full band practices before that!! Went for supper @ simpang w jon alfi qianying mark deon n afiq aft that! Enjoyed myself :)))
(No more pics cuz didnt bring the cam!)
 .
---------------
  .
Frolick n katong laksa w keeteng!!

Copying *'s hand, stupid girl!!

Went t get nail polish n had all the diff testing colours on our fingers
HUNGRY!!
On thurs i met kt before band t have frolick n katong laksa!! She came down t tamp t meet me n went for frolick first then bus-ed down t katong for laksa!! Rly v nice i think i will nv get sick of it n i feel like eating it nw actually!!!1 Walked t parkway aft that t get some stuff before gg down t RP for band. Bus journey thr took 4ever n bloody comfortable, h8 smrt buses >:(
@ band, got a bit sian n angsty cuz of *!! SLA repertoire's also a bit hmm........... Aft band go home lor

----------------

Steamboat!!

On friday keet, meixian, sj, gab n simon came over t my place for steamboat!! Met up before that n went t get groceries. Brought martyn (stupid boy for that day) along n he made me angry!!!! >:( But then agn my anger dont last longer than 1-2 hrs HAHAHAH
I think we bought quite a lot of food n ate like mad ah!!! O yah gab had t leave @ 7.30 though. Aft that we drank beer n nua nua nua~~ Very nice n fattening day, i (dont) like.
..
The next day i had steamboat AGN @ simon chong's place for his bday!! (Had steamboat for 4 weekends in a row btw omg.......) Had fun n hope simon did too! Pictures another time okeiiii cupcakes! I hungry liaoz so gna chiong waffle crisp nw, bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment