Sunday, May 9, 2010

\\//

Hihiii i'm back!! V lazy t blog actually so anyhw okkkk. Last mon wuz my bday, hmmm turned out slightly better than expected since i didnt wna celebrate it this year cuz........... but i think it all turned out ok?
Met keet, meixian n danial on sunday 2nd may. That day wuz dan's bday!

They (kt n mx) bought me dinner in the night, thks girls!!! ♥

On my bday itself thr wuz stupid sch >:( In the evening i wuz supposed t meet friends for dinner. So i went back hm aft sch first n jon said he'll text me when i shld leave my house t meet him at simei. So when he texted, i left n he, alfi and bestfriend rachel surprised me @ my doorstep!!! Happy x1000 t c rachel hehe thanks too guys!!
Headed t lavaedge for dinner aft that n halfway got surprised by pris n grace!! They appeared from behind w a cake n started singing happy birthday hahah i luv my friends ^^


N then the next day aft band practice, the RPWS people surprised me n danial!! Thanks all of you!!
Thanks keeteng n meixian for preparing everything!!! The surprises n the gifts + mega huge bday board. Luv the both of you x infinity n beyond ♥♥♥

We had t blow our bday cakes from thr, only i managed t do it!! Difference between a woodwind n perc player lol.
  Ok so thanks to everyone who made this bday extra special, you guys dk hw much all these means t me :')

--------------------------------

Ok bday stuff aside! The other day before band me wy n kt were @ trcc nuaing n kt noticed my braids had some 'dust' (lol) so i went t take a look n realised my braids had gotten fucking dirty n it wuz rly loose too so decided t remove it!

 
Bye braidz :((((
Ok so aft i removed it, guess hw it looked like..........................

FUCKING CURLY LIKE MAGGIE MEE. It wuz bloody dirty too n i rlllly bth so...... i went t booklink t get shampoo n got towels from stanley n actually went t the toilet t wash it (HAHAHAH QUITE RIDICULOUS I KNOW)

Aft washing
LOL SORRY THIS ONE MY FACE A BIT ACT CUTE
Ohyes i bought jibbitz for my 2 darlings!!!!

OK DONE!!! ABRUPT ENDING BUT WTV, BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment