Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday

Hello. Currently, my entire life revolves ard school, band, charmander, band, school, charmander and band. Getting more n more lazy t drag my fat self out of bed every morn at 6am. Had the most tiring band week this week, 5 performances for grad ceremony, long hrs of band pracs and camp proposal but thank god it's all done!! Hope my proposal and bookings get approved soon so that that'll be one big load off my mind.
O yes yes yes do yknow the charmander that meixian gave me lit up the other day? According t her it ran out of batt many years ago but it lit up the other day when dom wuz holding on t it hehe so magical, i like ^^

Tdy in sch we had live sound n honestly i dont think i've learnt anything in the 5 weeks so far cuz it's rly hard t understand all those terms n names n mixing boards n amps and monitors n wires n connections. I thought sonic arts wuz gna be easy but now i srsly hv my doubts :( And UT has alrd started but idk shit so i wld rly need a miracle right nw?
First UT tdy wuz history of the arts n it wuznt that gd but at least it's over!! Met kt aft sch n went back t the east side. Went t eat our fav pau of all time!!! Ltr she came over t my place t eat agn we had nuggets sausages harshbrowns and popcorn chicken then aft that we snacked on wangwang n prawn crackers then ltr in the night my mom came hm from her bbq and brought hm chicken wings n corn and we ate agn HAHAHAH I THINK WE R DESTINED T BE GLUTTONS FOR LIFE LOL. Nua-ed till 10+ before i send her off hehe happy night ^^
Excited for the weekends bcuz i get t SLEEEEEEPPPP WOO ALL TIME FAV PAST TIME!! Alright bye cupcakes stay gold X

No comments:

Post a Comment