Tuesday, June 8, 2010

~.~

Hi guys i'm back from camp!!!1 Everything went quite ok during camp, no major problems n i'm so glad it's over!!! Idk abt everyone else but i had quite a lot of fun. Shoe game on the first day wuz funny like mad. Indian poker on the 2nd night wuz fun too except the thigh slapping!! Put on 2kgs cuz ate 4 meals everyday, maggie every night for supper D: Pics are in my lappy so will upload it when i get it back.

Ystd me martyn kt and sharmaine finally had our picnic!! Sharmaine still as cute as ever!! Went t ECP t hv our picnic but it wuz raining monkeys. Sat at the shelter forever till the rain stopped then we cycled. I cycled martyn and that stupid boy getting so heavy so hard t cycle up slopes now. He wuz also v naughty ystd, made me angry twice >:( Had dinner at lagoon, food sooo nice ate like monster agn!!! Mom picked us up aft that n went t HP t repair my laptop. Actually it wuz quite a waste of time cuz stupid HP told me they cannot fix my dead pixels cuz my screen is scratched and their supplier do not accept any physical damaged items so what they are trying to say is actually if we want to repair our laptops under warranty, we must keep our laptop in tip top condition which is a fucked up policy so HP shld just SM(non-existent)D ok thx bye.

 
Do not be deceived by his cute innocent face, he is actually a v naughty boy!!!! (But i still luv)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment